H is for a true Hero!


Talk about Heros was there one any bigger than this guy? He oozed coolness and I wanted to drink from that cup! He has swagger, charm, and an edge if you ask me. He also had the coolest sidekick and the greatest ship in the universe.

He was everything that as a 7 year old boy I wanted to be! Really who didn't? I remeber that Halloween mom made customes for the 3 of us. My sister was princess Lea my brother was R2-D2 and me well *gasp* I was stuck being Luke Skywalker. Why, Mom why? Was I a whiny kid like he was? I just want to be cool dang it!

That did not stop my that year I still had those blue pants with the red stripe up the seem. The white button up shirt and a black vest. For that moment in time I was cool I had swagger and I had the edge. Well I thought so anyway. Thanks Han Solo for teaching me how to be cool.

Make sure you are checking out the other bloggers over at the A to Z Challange


4 comments:

  1. Ha, a very entertaining post for sure today :). I do admit, I'm hoping that one of my favorite heroes show up on your list so I can see what you've got to say about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was probably the one solitary little nerdling that liked Luke better than Han Solo... :D

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - 26 Ways to Die in Medieval Hungary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Hans Solo was one cool dude.When I was a kid I wanted to be like him.

    Stephen Tremp
    A to Z Co-host
    Twitter: @StephenTremp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and what girl in the 70's didn't want to marry Han Solo? He was my first crush.

    ReplyDelete