Q is coming!

With our first big snow of the year coming today I can't help to wonder is it Halloween yet? And why the heck do we name snow storms now? No Really we have nothing better to do!

I do feel really bad that I'm now 2 episode's behind in The Walking Dead. My friends at work see me coming and walk the other way they don't want to ruin it for me. I will admit it I'm a little bored with it but maybe once I get caught up things will be better.

Truly can not wait for Bates Motel to start. And is it wrong the I like that King of the Nerds show??

Oh well its almost Baseball season and real TV will start and I wont have to worry about silly little shows. Now to go find my shovel have not seen it yet this year.

Comments

Popular This Week

Better Watch Out its Creepmas!

Creepmas Short Flick!

Egypt's ancient loves live again in evil!

That Sinterklass!

Ghouls just want to have fun!