Count Down To Halloween Day 14


NBC's 'Munsters' Reboot 'Mockingbird Lane'


Mockingbird Lane is the dark drama version of The Munsters. This was set to be a new televison show for NBC. Bryan Fuller and NBC seemed to butt heads and have scrapped the the idea over creative differences. Now the $10 Million dollar pilot is a stand alone Halloween special. Mockingbird Lane will air October 26th at 8pm.

Here is a list of the cast:

Jerry O’Connell (“Sliders”) as dad Herman; Portia de Rossi (“Arrested Development”) as mom Lily; Eddie Izzard (“The Riches”) as vampire Grandpa; Mason Cook (“Spy Kids in 4D”) as werewolf son Eddie; and British newcomer Charity Wakefield as “plain” cousin Marilyn.






Comments

  1. Thanks for the image of the new cast... is "Herman" to look "Human"...??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they all look a little to Human. I'm sure that is part of the problem for the show. Buy the look of the cast I'm not sure I care to watch.

      Delete
  2. I will try to see if I can be at a TV (with "reception")to view this.... Thank you good sir ...and I have Not Forgotten about the "Liebster Award"....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular This Week

Jack O'Lantern

8 Bit Halloween

Cry for Puddles

I Put A Spell On You

10/31 News