The Dead Shall Ride Again! Zombrero

How the West was won... A horse for every man, a home for every woman, and a bullet for every zombie!

Wow just stumble on to this, I love westerns and I love Zombies. Zombrero looks like it's going to tie the two together very well. You can follow along for up dates on twitter via @Zombreromovie or watch here because I know I will be following along waiting for this killer gem to hit the streets.

Full Horror asked the writer if this was a horror movie or a western and I like their reply:

"The plan is make a tense, scary western. Like The Walking Dead meets Deadwood. Play it straight, not go for the campy laughs." said Zombrero.

Enjoy the trailer and watch for Zombrero coming soon!




Comments

Popular This Week

Jerry Lewis I will Miss You!

Rocky Horror turns 42 today

My Girls

Puppet Master: The Littlest Reich Redesigns!