Merry Creepmas




I'm a CREEP for The 13 Days of CREEPMAS


Well here it is the last day of Creepmas. I would like to thank Dex over at AIEOU...and sometimes why and Chad Savage of Sinister Vision  for being gracious hosts and the driving force behind a great idea. Also to Tom over at Monsterfink's Midnight Monster Spookshow  for the killer Creepmas Badges. 

I have to admit this as been a lot of fun seeing everybody's take on a holiday mash up. There have been some really great post's. I have joined a few new site's along the way as well as bookmarking a few more.
I look forward to see what a lot of you have to post the rest of the year. You have  been so much fun and for that I thank you.
I already can't wait for next year as new idea's and inspiration's swirl in my head.
Stick around my blog for the year is not over yet and Creepmas just may have to creep along for a few more days.
Thanks again for stopping by everybody and Merry Creepmas to you all.
I was so inspired to decked out the man cave with a creepmas tree and then some. My kids think I'm nuts but when we went shopping they would see something cool for the tree and that made me smile.

See the photos after the jump

Creepmas Tree
Spiders


Bottom of the tree

The Cave



Frank watching over the cave
Merry Creepmas everybody.


2 comments:

  1. And thank you for joining our little holiday revolution! The cave looks great, festive but still with a creepy touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun indeed...enjoyed reading your posts--merry creepmas!

    ReplyDelete