Happy Halloween Everybody

Wow, here it is one of the most wonderful days in my life. Not only is today Halloween but today I celebrate my 13Th anniversary.

We both feel that this time of the year is so wonderful. We had the perfect wedding day. The colors in the tree's  a warm sunny day. And my wife looked beautiful. I knew that day that the rest of my life was going to be just as wonderful.

Now with 2 kids we spend our Halloween together trick or treating and would not want it any other way.
If we are lucky maybe we will have the energy to go out for dinner after.

So to my wonderful Bride Happy Anniversary. I still look at you and think  I'm the luckiest man alive! 


As for the Halloween Countdown. Wow, I did it. I came up with a post every day! Sure I winged it a few times and I'm proud of a few others. But none the less I had fun. I started to blog again to relax saw the countdown and went for it.

To everybody, that stopped by THANK YOU! I have had over 1,000 views in the past 4 weeks and posted more this month than I will the rest of the year. Feel free to stop back this holiday season. And as for next year, I'm in but I promise I will be more prepared! And I will work on my grammar and spelling too lol!

Halloween Count Down Day 31

No comments:

Post a Comment